We work with emerging professional theatre makers and arts-loving allies from other sectors to create a professional theatrical production company, working across Central Victoria.
We develop, present, and represent our members and their original theatre work.
- Develop. Assist our members to access development activities which will enable them to realise their creative work
- Present. Undertake some or all aspects of production to present new theatrical works by our members.
- Represent. Broker long term strategic partnerships which benefit all members and represent our members and the Central Victorian arts community at a national and international level.
We value audacity, reciprocity, creativity & sustainability.
- Audacity. We are creatively daring and aspire to excellence in both artistic and managerial spheres.
- Reciprocity. We focus on service over self to provide mutually beneficial outcomes for our members and our community.
- Creativity. We seek to re-imagine what theatre can be in Central Victoria by embracing new ways of thinking and collaborating.
- Sustainability. We are embedded within our community and our environment. We ensure strong organisational planning to ensure we are ready for the future.